Try the following to effectively enhance your stamina, strength and maintain general fitness.
1) Jog 100 metres
2) Do 50 pushups
3) Continue Step 1 and Step 2 in a cycle 8 times.
4) Next take a dumbbell (moderate weight) in your right hand.
5) Squat parallel to the ground and take up position with the dumbbell between your legs.
6) Now raise the dumbbell above your shoulders and at the same time standing up.
7) Return back to the starting position as indicated in Step 5. Do 20 to 25 times.
8 ) Continue with your other hand.
9) Do 3 sets comprising the Steps 5, 6, 7, and 8
Once you are through with this routine you will be left gasping for breathe.
In the advanced level, introduce 100 skipping after the 50 pushups.
Remember “No pain no gain”.