The diet for workout people, should at least include the following:
• 4 to 6 small meals per day (every 2½ to 3 hours)
• Each meal should include a portion of proteins
• A good multivitamin/mineral supplement
• You should drink more than two liters of water a day (stipulated is 2.4 litres/ day)
• A beverage containing 70 to 75 grams of carbohydrates (or a banana) to be taken right after the workout (The common man’s energy source is definitely the banana)
• More than 50 grams of proteins to be taken within 1½ hours following the workout.
If you fail to include one or more of the above elements in your daily diet, optimal muscle development will not be achieved. Continue reading Diet Tips