Database Systems – Part I (General Concepts)
- In an enterprise level, we say that DBMS comprises the following
– Collection of interrelated data
– Set of programs to access the data
– An appropriate environment to the end-user to access the data and this environment should be convenient and efficient to use. Continue reading Database System Concepts – Part I
SQL Query Optimization Tips
The most important part and parcel of a Database management system is the SQL. It will differ from product to product. Given below are some tips on how to write a well optimized query and avoid performance bottlenecks.
Primary verification of the SQL.
1) The SQL query will need to be verified by two parameters
- The SQL returns the appropriate results.
- The SQL adequately addresses the issues of optimization and efficiency. Continue reading SQL Query Optimization Techniques and Tips